News & Announcements
Fall 2017 Shadow Dates
Come be a Cardinal for a day! We would love an opportunity to share our school with you and your family. Nothing can compare with a personal visit. Student shadow dates are being offered on the following dates this fall:
Contact Kris Sauer at to sign up!
- Monday, November 27, 2017
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017
- Tuesday, December 5, 2018
Seeking Host Families for Argentinian Students
Be an ambassador for America and become a Host Family for a student from Buenos Aires, Argentina! Becoming a Host Family is easy, rewarding, and builds life-long friendships with folks all around the world. All you need to do is keep being a typical American family and provide room, board, and transportation to and from Bethlehem Academy (you’ll receive a stipend to help offset costs). Students will be in Faribault from January 8-February 9, 2018, and want to experience America and improve their English. For more information on hosting, please contact Kris Sauer or Nacel's Rachel McGill at 651-399-2222 or .
More About Bethlehem Academy
Bethlehem Academy (BA) is a co-educational Catholic school serving grades 6-12 located in Faribault, Minnesota. Bethlehem Academy was founded by the Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa, Wisconsin, in 1865. We offer a faith-based curriculum that not only includes core curriculum from Theology, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Sciences, but, also includes electives in the arts, choir, band and industrial arts. Advanced college preparatory courses are offered, including several courses for college credit through the University of Minnesota College in the Schools program.
Our high school program (grades 9-12) features an innovative schedule that includes some courses offered as an every-other-day block period while other courses may meet every day. Our middle school program (grades 6-8) is a cooperative venture with Divine Mercy Catholic School.
Our Admissions Process:
- Contact us to arrange a tour and information meeting; schedule a Shadow Day.
- Ready to become a Cardinal? Click on the "Apply Online" link to begin the formal admissions application process.
- If you are interested in applying for financial aid, click on the "Financial Aid" link to complete an assessment with TADS.
- Complete a school records request form from your current school (see link at the left for a copy of the form).
- You will receive notice of admission and a separate notice regarding financial aid (as applicable).
- Complete the enrollment process and set up a tuition contract on TADS.
- Meet with guidance counselor to complete your class schedule.